King Air Pilot in Command – Full-Time
Founded in 1991, Silverhawk Aviation is a trusted and respected charter service provider that creates upscale, comfortable, and memorable private charter experiences. We focus on connecting Midwest customers with destinations across North America, Central America, and the Caribbean. Our growing charter operation is adding pilots who put people first, do whatever it takes, and never settle. If those values are important to you and you desire a better work-life balance, we would welcome the opportunity to get to know you better and share our vision of the future with Silverhawk.
Our King Air Pilot in Command position requires 1500 hours total time and 50 hours multi. Full-time pilots average 15-17 flying days per month. Our King Air pilots typically perform weekday trips throughout Nebraska and Kansas and are home nightly.
- Stock Appreciation Rights Program
- New pay scale
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision plans/options
- Employer-paid Medical, Disability, and Life Insurance
- Vacation/Sick time available starting first day
- 401k with up to 5% employer match
- Annual profit sharing after first year
- No Per Diem! Company credit card covering actual expenses.
- Holiday bonus pay
- Relocation allowance as needed
- Buy-back of up to 1-week of unused vacation each year
- Company-paid CTP course
- Bonus pay every day over 16 a month
- Free empty leg usage
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all aspects of the flight and may delegate various tasks to the Second-in-Command (SIC) but retains responsibility.
- Obtain and review all weather and flight planning data pertaining to the flight.
- Determine the airplane is properly loaded and within the center of gravity and gross weight limitations.
- Ability to use Electronic Flight Bag and digital planning software.
- Ascertain the airplane is in airworthy condition by performing a physical inspection of the airplane and referring to the aircraft Status Sheet for compliance with the required inspections.
- Maintain and monitor flight-time and duty-time to ensure compliance and proper qualifications specified by CFR § 135 and Silverhawk Aviation Operations Manual.
- 1500 hours total time
- 50 hours multi
- Multi Commercial (ATP preferred—Silverhawk Aviation will assist hired pilots in obtaining their ATP if needed)
- 90 day currency
- Clean FAA record
- Must be located or willing to relocate to within 1 hour of KLNK
Silverhawk Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled